Get in touch! We are available 24/7.
If you haven’t checked out the first ten of our favorite inspirational quotes on this topic, make sure you do! We’ve gathered ten more fantastic quotes that perfectly capture our mindset regarding the future of mobile technology.
1. “Conversation is an art in which a man has all mankind for competitors.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “In a subtle way, marketers need to develop a system using geolocation technology that identifies customers who have already visited a brand online when they are walking by a store. How great would it be to receive a coupon for an item in an abandoned cart when you’re sitting in the food court of the mall doing holiday shopping?” – Jamar Cobb-Dennard, Sales and Marketing Consulting at JamarSpeaks.
3. “Marketers need data to really understand the importance of new technologies. Marketers aren’t waiting, but measurements will enable them to prioritize content based on performance and optimize content for maximum engagement.” – Patrick Haig, Product Manager of App Store Analytics at Tune
4. “Mobile brings a powerful array of laser targeting features that were not available at any time in the past. But, to date, advertisers have not been able to take full advantage of them. That is all going to change as marketers continue to become more sophisticated in their ability to manipulate big data and target specific users with even more advanced location-based services.” – Bob Bentz, President of Purplegator
5. “I predict a rapid evolution of physical experiences, like in-store shopping, powered by mobile and IoT devices, which, in turn, will bring new and untapped opportunities for mobile location and action-based marketing.” – Nadia Shouraboura, CEO of Hointer
6. “Click to call campaigns will be prevalent 2016, giving mobile users increased access and convenience. Marketers will be able to give users what they want quicker and easier.” – Andrew Lovasz, SVP of Marketing Strategy at Search Optics
7. “Through the intimacy and personalized feel of mobile messages, consumers feel more comfortable allowing brands to be a part of their everyday lives by contacting them via push on their most preferred devices. In fact, push notifications are now becoming the UI themselves.” – Santiago Jaramillo, CEO of Bluebridge
8. “I think the The Economist said it best when, in the issue celebrating the 30th birthday of the PC, it wrote that mobile will fulﬁl the promise of the ‘personal’ computer.’” – Tomi T. Ahonen, Author and Strategy Consultant
9. “Right now we have been and are building the future of computing, and what it means to be connected to the internet, for the vast majority of human beings.” – Dieter Bohn, Executive Editor for The Verge
10. “The most important thing in communication is hearing what is not said.” – Peter Drucker, Author and Management Consultant