Infrastructure and Security
Phonexa’s robust infrastructure is built from the ground up, with industry-leading security and scalability. Our system was built with high redundancy and availability to ensure that your business will never interrupted. Our scalable architecture was designed for high volume operations. Whether by continually monitoring or improving our applications, systems and processes, we always take a multi-layered approach to protecting your information. Phonexa’s robust cloud platform ensures uptime, instant recoveries, multi-site redundancy, and all hardware and software interconnectivity.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and improving the Information Security Management system within the context of your organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks, tailored to the needs of the organization. This ISO’s requirements are kept intentionally generic in order to apply to all organizations, regardless of industry or size.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2005 also covers all types of organizations—from commercial enterprises to government agencies, to nonprofit organizations. This ISO specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining and improving the Information Security Management system within the context of your organization’s overall business risks. It also includes requirements for the implementation of security controls, customized to meet the needs of individual organizations.
The ISO/IEC 27001:2005 was designed to ensure adequate and proportionate security controls that protect information assets and give confidence to those involved. To view more of its benefits, see the following:
- Formulates security requirements and objectives
- Ensures that security risks are well-managed and cost-effective
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations
- Acts as a framework for the implementation and management of controls so your organization’s security objectives are met
- Presents a new approach on the Information Security Management process
- Determines the status of Information Security Management activities
- Provides relevant information about security policies, directives, standards and procedures for everyone involved, including partners and customers