Business Development Associate / Appointment Setter (SDR)
- 2+ years of successful B2B Inside Sales Experience
- 2+ years utilizing a CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- 1+ years experience working collaboratively with a Sales Team in an appointment setting capacity
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in identifying decision makers
- Strong research skills
- Experience selling SaaS or professional services a plus (marketing, consulting, etc.)
- Basic understanding of lead-generation and marketing methods
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic sales professional looking for an opportunity to advance their career by partnering with our rapidly growing 200 employee organization.
Our bleeding-edge technology is unmatched in the industry.
You will be the first point of contact and partner with our Directors of Business Development to identify and prospect potential clients.
We promote quickly! Rapid opportunities for advancement are available for top performers.
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients.
- Conduct initial discovery calls.
- Qualify prospects based on predetermined criteria.
- Schedule appointments between qualified prospects and our Business Development team.
- Follow-up with leads that have previously expressed interest.
- Assist the Business Development team with follow-up activities.
Industry Leading Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong base salary
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for you and your dependents
- Catered Lunches
- Gym Membership
Who We Are:
Phonexa is an all-in-one marketing automation solution for calls, leads, clicks, email, SMS, accounting, and more. The software company powers direct advertisers and lead generators alike across all businesses and industries by optimizing inbound web and call campaigns, and outbound call, email, and SMS campaigns — all while having the ability to enhance the consumer journey along every step of the way.
Complete with a suite of turnkey marketing products and solutions, Phonexa's customizable tools are uniquely designed to maximize workflow efficiency and revenue. Phonexa has the scalability, tools, and partnerships to serve clients across industries, especially those with high consumer demand products and services. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles with additional offices in the United Kingdom and Ukraine. For more information, please visit www.Phonexa.
Phonexa Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Phonexa is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, sex, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetics, or any other status protected by state or federal law. Phonexa expressly prohibits any form of employee harassment or discrimination on the basis of any such protected status.
Phonexa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy was intended to comply, and Phonexa so complies, with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, icluding the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Send your resume to email@example.com