JOIN OUR TEAM?
Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded!
We are one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places to Work and a 2019 Great Place to Work-Certified Company. At Phonexa, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees: This is an excellent opportunity for a professional to join a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, team-players!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid premium for employee and dependents)
- Accrued vacation
- Gym membership
- Weekly office massages
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, juices, and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities & company social events
- Opportunity for professional growth within company
- Penthouse office suite with awesome views
- Monthly Bonuses
- Mentor Program
We are looking for a detail-oriented UI/UX Designer with outstanding UI design skills, the ability to conduct UX research and translate them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Design websites, creatives, applications and dashboards.
- Increase conversion of forms by improving them from a UX standpoint.
- Conduct research and translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate our product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for different devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with forms and increasing conversions.
- A Design portfolio, showcasing UI design works, illustrations and minimum 2 UX case studies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expertise in Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC. Basic HTML, CSS skills are a plus.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet both client needs and Phonexa’s vision.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- A solid grasp of planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic evaluation, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and stakeholders, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Design modern and sleek user interfaces.
- Experience creating and using style guides & UI Kits.
- Knowledge and fluency in Russian is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org