Get in touch! We are available 24/7.
The booming field of mobile marketing is growing by the second, and it seems like every emerging brand is trying to take advantage of this major platform. With such a captive audience at hand, it would be criminal to not customize your own mobile user experience. If you want to find out how Phonexa could help you optimize your mobile branding, click here! Otherwise, these are ten of our favorite quotes at this moment! Feel free to spread the inspiration to your friends!
- “Humanity was never designed to communicate by using our fingers to poke at a tiny little keyboard on a mobile phone. Speech has always been a much more natural way for humans to communicate with each other.” – Andrew Ng, Chief Scientist at Baidu
- “Incorporating unrepresented English-speaking accents will be a big step forward for voice interfaces […] If you think about it, you’re developing a medicine, so it stands to reason you would make it work equally well with all different types of people.” – Marsal Gavalda, Head of Machine Intelligence at Yik Yak
- “Currently, finding new audiences on mobile is limited to a ‘birds of a feather flock together’ approach. New models will extend the current behavioral machine learning approach to mobile, finding new brand audiences based on the web, app and place behaviors of existing audiences.” – Lauren Moores, Vice President of Strategy at Dstillery
- “The future of mobile and speciﬁcally mobile marketing is creating solutions that customers actually want and need.” – Greg Hickman, Author at Mobile Marketing Engine
- “If you’re not using mobile marketing to attract new customers to your business, don’t worry — your competitors are already using it and are getting those customers instead.” – Jamie Turner, Founder of 60SecondMarketer
- “Websites that don’t offer a mobile option are a relic of the past. To try to differentiate between the two is to ignore the fact that your audience slips between traditional and mobile seamlessly and demands the same of your marketing.” – Andy White, Social Media Director of 180LA
- “Mobile will take center stage. People-based marketing will continue to grow as a solution to mobile’s ad-serving and tracking challenges. Cross-device tracking and measurement will follow as well, beginning to give marketers full visibility into unduplicated reach and frequency across TV, desktop and mobile.” – Jeremy Lockhorn, Vice President of Emerging Experiences and Mobile Lead at Razorfish
- “More than ever, we have to be able to find ways to fit our brands into our customers’ stories, not pull them into ours.” – Jonathan Hunt, Senior Account Lead of SEO at PMG
- “Reaching these users requires sophisticated targeting on a localized level in order to connect with consumers during the research, validation and decision-making phases of the purchase process.” – Andrew Beckman, Chairman of Location3 Media
- “The small screen real estate of the smartphone is the key marketing battleground of 2016. Ignore this fact at your peril.” – Andrew Smith, Director at Escherman