Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, high growth, and innovative environment? We’re always looking for talent to join our growing team. Please review available positions below and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Software Sales Representative
Phonexa is a call platform with state-of-the-art features such as call analytics, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), voice recognition (VoicePLUS), and additional platforms that include dedicated Lead Management System and an automated accounting software. Phonexa’s Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions help businesses reach their optimal ROI by taking their call technology to the next level. Equipped with a proprietary call intelligence software and a constant drive to maintain the most current technological advancements, Phonexa offers an unparalleled call tracking system that help companies reduce idle time and increase sales exponentially.
We are seeking a highly motivated Enterprise Software Sales Representative to join our team!
The Enterprise Software Sales Representative should have experience in online advertising, sales, and technology platforms in order to develop our focus of helping businesses organize and drive call traffic.
- Do you have demonstrated experience delivering consistent sales growth?
- Do you have experience selling a SaaS solution?
- Are you a successful listener and communicator?
- Do you have a passion for providing quality service?
- Are you ready to start earning commission with no cap and where the sky’s the limit?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the questions above, we’d love to hear from you!
- Own all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, product demonstration, evaluation, identify, qualify, develop and close sales
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads
- Leveraging your personal network, as well as networking at conferences and industry events.
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company’s overall success in sales
- Know SaaS features and key benefits inside and out
- Confidently communicate SaaS software clearly and thoroughly
- Exercise good business judgement
- Report feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management and marketing teams
- SaaS selling to businesses
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Strong negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- High energy and drive, coupled with resourcefulness
- Extensive background in telecommunication, sales and marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Technologically savvy
- Team player with limited supervision
- Ability to adopt to fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3+ years in Sales and Marketing, preferably in the technology industry
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, or related fields preferred
- Our company offers a highly competitive compensation, health benefits, sick time and vacation time and potential to earn bonuses!
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional advancement with a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-work, team-players!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and optional cover letter. PDF is preferred, but we will accept cover letters and resumes in Word.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within his classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENT
Phonexa is a call platform with state-of-the-art features such as call analytics, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), voice recognition (VoicePLUS), and additional platforms that include dedicated Lead Management System and an automated accounting software. Phonexa’s Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions help businesses reach their optimal ROI by taking their call technology to the next level.
Phonexa’s success is owed to our team of world-class thinkers and doers. Each one of us is dedicated to building an outstanding product, while also upholding a supportive and dynamic team culture. We are different people coming from all walks of life with one goal in mind: to create an invaluable product that solves all major phone marketing problems at once.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team! Please submit your resume and we’ll keep you in mind for future opportunities.
Customers Come First: Our team never stops pushing boundaries to help our customers reach their full potentials.
Open Door Policy: Our bottom line is to get things done excellently, so that means we keep the conversation open to honest input from both our customers and our exceptional team members.
Trail Blazing Encouraged: Each employee is empowered and expected to trail blaze their own paths to success. Here at Phonexa, we always leave room for innovation.
Extraordinary Expertise: From our fresh approach to conquering the market, to building the unique blocks of our SaaS technology, Phonexa’s expertise in the field is unrivaled.
Unrelenting Determination: We’re in this game to win. Our team constantly encourages one another to pursue new heights and to never grow comfortable. We do it all with genuine curiosity and integrity.
Why Join Our Team?
Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is appreciated, as well as rewarded! We believe our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. The following are just a few of the benefits we offer for all eligible employees:
- Employer Paid Medical and Vision Insurance
- Multiple dental insurance options
- Employee Discount programs
- Five sick days per year
- Opportunity to accrue up to two weeks’ vacation time
Phonexa Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer – F/M/Disability/Vet.