Global Demand Generation Manager
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for developing integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns (with a heavy emphasis on paid campaigns including LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Ads) to engage Phonexa’s target customers and prospects. The Demand Gen Manager partners closely with Brand, Content, Product, Events, CS, and Sales teams (among others) to ensure campaign success, and works to continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI.
Join us and you’ll collaborate in a quick-thinking, fast-acting, ever-changing environment. You will have the opportunity to really implement your ideas in a global context.
- Design, implement and optimize integrated digital marketing programs to drive awareness of Phonexa, generate demand for new products and nurture prospects to ensure sales readiness
- Oversee paid media strategy and planning, campaign execution and setup, budget allocation and campaign performance
- Manage all budgets and campaigns for multiple platforms including Google Ads / PPC, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads
- Drive customer insight into the organization by proactively building relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Conduct structured customer interviews and use customer insights to build positioning and messaging frameworks.
- Collaborate with the CMO to define content strategy, based on customer needs and business objectives
- Work with content marketing team to ideate new ICP and product-oriented content offers, collateral and owned digital experiences, championing our ICP relevant owned content delivery and distribution across multiple channels and mediums, including written, ads copy, webinars and in person speaking opps, videos, and sales presentations
- Continuously optimize the marketing funnel, as the keeper of performance of the funnel through marketing and sales, and along the entire customer journey
- Support in owning workflow automation, and Hubspot instance along with marketing operations to ensure data hygiene and completeness, and activation of audience base across segments through workflows
- Make recommendations to streamline lead capture and optimize conversion across the Phonexa website and owned properties
- Liaison between US and UK teams, serving as key point person and project manager for UK efforts
- Some commercial experience and clear results from Account Based Marketing at a mid-market marketing software company
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- 3-5 years of experience using HubSpot, account based marketing tools (like ZoomInfo and Apollo.io)
- Media expert – you have at least 4-5 years of experience running B2B paid and performance marketing campaigns, and have strong POV on reporting / attribution
- Previous experience at a B2B SaaS company in a demand generation, performance marketing or account based marketing oriented role
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence leadership, align stakeholders, and execute strategies to hit business objectives, serving as a key cross-functional partner to sales, customer success, onboarding, and product
- Experience managing large budgets and campaigns across multiple digital advertising channels including paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, video, etc.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing tactics across channels including SEO, social, email, PR etc.
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience as a content creator / influencer or affiliate marketer is a huge plus
Salary: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org