Get in touch! We are available 24/7.
Set to take place from March 21 to 23 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, LeadsCon 2022 is a promising venture for performance marketers, lead generators, and SaaS companies alike to once again showcase to marketers how to increase leads across new industries.
This year we’re marking our return to LeadsCon for the sixth consecutive year as an exhibitor at booth #101 at the Paris Ballroom.
LeadsCon is especially exciting for Phonexa, as our team heads back to Las Vegas equipped and ready to position front and center the groundbreaking product feature Ping Post Calls 2.0, a live transfer call product feature available as part of our all-in-one marketing automation solution.
- Call Logic: Call tracking and distribution
- LMS Sync: Lead tracking and distribution
- E-Delivery: Email and SMS marketing
- Cloud PBX: Cloud phone system
- Lynx: Click tracking
- Opt-Intel: Suppression list management
- Books360: Automated accounting
Additionally, Phonexa Chief Strategy Officer Amanda Farris will take the stage with Brian Brown, the President of Jupiter Auto Insurance, and Ethan Ewing, the CEO of ProPair, on March 22 at 11 a.m. at the Versailles 4 hall to headline a session titled “AI & Machine Learning: What Tech is Really Making a Difference in LeadGen?”
The trio will tackle how AI shapes the lead generation industry. The session will teach attendees how to leverage AI in marketing to action acquisition campaigns, unlock new testing channels, accelerate revenue, and increase customer lifetime value.
Phonexa will later carry the conversation by hosting a private dinner for speakers.
As a continued effort to expand the company’s Partnership Program, Farris will focus on forming strategic partnerships around LinkUnite, the Phonexa-powered inaugural forum for female leaders in digital marketing.
Connect with Farris on LinkedIn to learn more about Partnership opportunities, LinkUnite, or other marketing community-building initiatives.
Applying Ping Post Calls 2.0 To Your Lead Gen Campaigns
Front and center during some of our conversations at LeadsCon will be Ping Post Calls 2.0, a fully-optimizable product feature in Call Logic.
Designed to optimize and improve the lead journey, this unrivaled new tier has reinvented the Ping Post process by changing the publisher-buyer interface and allowing publishers, buyers, direct advertisers, and affiliate networks to benefit from the way it operates.
Since its launch, Ping Post Calls 2.0 has benefitted the most complex and dynamic lead gen business models across all industries.
Ping Post Calls 2.0 supports all five lead flows and customer touchpoints to ensure a successful lead distribution journey.
- Lead Flow #1: Data collected by IVR
- Lead Flow #2: Data is pinged before the call, with the caller’s phone number
- Lead Flow #3: Data is pinged before the call, without the caller’s phone number
- Lead Flow #4: Call with applications and no bidding
- Lead Flow #5: Pinging based on agent availability
Join the crowd of industry-leading early adopters of this groundbreaking technology and get an in-depth look at how Ping Post Calls 2.0 works. Learn more about how to start using all five call lead flows for your business ahead of LeadsCon by downloading our e-book on Ping Post Calls 2.0.
Live Transfer Calls aren’t the only way Phonexa has helped affiliate networks and lead gen businesses maximize the power and potential of their campaigns through the use of the technology.
A recent case study with a financial services lead gen network found that LMS Sync, Phonexa’s comprehensive lead management system, has helped increase lead processing volume by 18% — resulting in a 25% increase in revenue and a 15% bump in conversions.
Read this case study to learn more about how Phonexa helped this lead generation network master seamless end-to-end lead journeys.
5 Workshops Phonexa Will Be Monitoring At LeadsCon
- Achieving Compliance in the Rapidly Evolving Higher Education Regulatory Landscape by Marcelo Parravicini (CEO & Principal, Cygnus Education)
March 22, from 11:35 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Innovative Strategies and Solutions for Outbound Dialing Success by Chris Clark (Account Executive, Neustar)
March 22 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Compliance and Omni-Channel Marketing Strategies for Growing Brands by Bastian Cowsart (Performance Marketing Leader, Lixil) and Arvell Craig (Director of Compliance Services, Contact Center Compliance)
March 22, 1:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Home Services Landscape Reboot: What’s Changed and What to Expect in 2023 and Beyond by Colleen Butterfield (Vice President of Customer Acquisition, Sunpro Solar Inc.), Matt Curtis (Director of Business Development, ADT), Keving Geiger (Vice President, Business Development, EverCommerce), and Ruben Ugarte, National Director of Home Services and Clean Tech, ActiveProspect, Inc)
March 22, from 2:10 p.m. to 2:55 p.m.
- How is Lead Fraud Performed and How Does it Create TCPA Violations? By Daniel Delnero (Principal, Squire Patton Boggs), Rich Kahn (CEO & Co-Founder, Anura.io), and Rob Seaver (Executive Director, Consumer Consent Council)
March 23 from 11:10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Reimagining the Call Experience by Establishing Your Brand’s Credibility by Justin Marks (Vice President of Marketing, Quantum Assurance)
March 23, from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Feasting In Vegas, Paris-Style
In addition to our conference-centered activities, you’ll likely find the phenoms of Phonexa feasting on the flavors of the Paris Hotel in the following spots – you should join, too!
The Eiffel Tower Restaurant
If you ever want to show your business partners and dining guests that you can rise above the hype in Las Vegas, there’s no better spot than dining in the elegance of the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris Hotel.
Cafe Belle Madeleine
Want to dive deeper into the feeling of being in Paris? Stop by Cafe Belle Madeleine to be transported to the French capital with a selection of pastries and quick bites, hot beverages, and drinks.
This is the perfect location for that non-caffeinated afternoon pick-me-up between conference speaker sessions and meetings. Have a cold beer, cocktails, and reimagined stadium favorites with incredible views of Las Vegas.
Gordon Ramsay Steak
Enjoy American and French fusion in Gordon Ramsay’s contemporary steakhouse, where you have the option to choose from a selection of prime beef aged to perfection in a chic European atmosphere.
Mon Ami Gabi French Restaurant
Elevate your dining experience in an open-air setting overlooking The Strip with an extensive list of French wines and other classics like steak frites and fruits de mer.
5 Ways To Loosen Up In Las Vegas
- Consider a thrill ride at the SpeedVegas & Hollywood Cars Museum
- Stop by The Mob Museum and get a provocative and contemporary outlook on crime-related topics
- Indulge in your most extreme, heart-pounding, adrenaline-pumping experiences at STRAT SkyPod
- Sit back and watch a vibrant Cirque du Soleil show hosted nearly every night
- Extend your stay and watch an NHL game featuring the Golden Knights taking on the Nashville Predators at the T-Mobile Arena on March 24.
Schedule a meeting with our team ahead of LeadsCon 2022 to learn more about our presence at the conference.