Get in touch! We are available 24/7.
Search engines have long replaced human referrals, and business review platforms have taken on the new role of local directories. If you’re in the HVAC business, this brings about an urgent demand for a shift toward digital marketing and the integration of marketing software to guide that process.
To be conspicuous in a marketplace so heavily saturated with competition, you must start flexing your marketing muscles by observing HVAC digital marketing malpractices and implementing counter-measures to fill that void.
It all starts with knowing the market and audience for your home services business. Once you have that down pat, you can implement various marketing ideas and techniques into your sales efforts.
Here are a handful of fundamental marketing strategies HVAC companies need to consider in order to boost their business.
A Comprehensive HVAC Marketing Plan
The process of researching and identifying your own HVAC marketing strategies forces you to think through the essential components that make up an effective marketing strategy. A well-defined plan will supplement you with the necessary information to stay focused on your high-level marketing objectives.
A well-thought-out marketing plan will also guide you to understand what types of sales you need and how you intend to meet these goals. Eventually, all of these will lead you to generate more home service leads, which will get you enormously closer to conversion.
To start an effective marketing plan, identify the following for your business:
- Market research to support pricing decisions
- Platform selection for service promotion — social media, Google, other search engines, and the mix of those platforms for each campaign
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Tracking metrics that measure the results of marketing efforts and their reporting timelines
Leveraging Behavioral Marketing On Social Media
About 78% of Americans are on at least one social networking site, which means that if you choose to market your HVAC service on social media, you can potentially reach more than three-quarters of the United States population with a single ad.
Considering that with HVAC, most of your business is local and doesn’t require an ad campaign of such magnitude, it’s still one of the most effective ways to advertise your business in any geographical setting.
Social media can help your HVAC marketing efforts in several ways:
- Increased brand awareness
- Proximity to your customers
- Customer service
- Analytics and data
A Conversion-Based HVAC Repair Marketing Website
Your HVAC website is the focal point — the first impression — your business makes on a new client or lead. Therefore, you need to create an online presence beyond just a website with generic content and a call-to-action button.
The best conversion-based websites are refined as clean and straightforward to use. Your website content should be informative but concise, written to appeal to the audience with insight into industry-specific problems.
Search engine optimization is also crucial for customizing your website. For example, before publishing blog posts or articles, make sure they are SEO-optimized with keywords specific to your industry or company. This will advance your ranking on search engines like Google, all while attracting new clients.
Master Search Results
HVAC repair and installation is not a service people use frequently. This means that a potential customer will likely go to Google to find local services whenever there is a need. Therefore, you want to be on page one.
To address these customer quests, leverage online HVAC advertising methods by launching pay-per-click or PPC Google business for Google ads, explicitly targeted at the service they searched for. The most significant advantage here is that your PPC ads will rank you in the top positions reserved for paid ads. This way, you can control the ad copy and the landing page of your advertisement.
You can use the mentioned, or hundreds of other marketing tools, to attract more HVAC clients. But you must also consider generating more leads and propelling them toward conversion. Often, this suggests that integration of marketing software is needed.
Automate With Software To Optimize Your Campaigns
- Call Tracking: This integration will help your HVAC business stand out when a customer calls to inquire about a service or get a quote. Integrate it with a cloud phone system, and your call representatives will gain instant access to details such as call occurrence, and service history, among other specifications about the customer.
- Multiple Trackable Campaigns: This option will allow you to create various marketing campaigns, including those via calls, SMS, or email platforms. With auto-generated and unique phone numbers and links for each campaign, you will be able to track your campaigns back to see which marketing channels are practical for your HVAC business.
- Call Distribution Systems: This allows you to automatically route a call to your company’s closest location or most qualified agent for better results.
- Link Distribution & Management: Build optimized marketing strategies with a link distribution software that provides access to lead details that offer a more in-depth understanding of lead traffic and campaign performance.
Mastering these marketing tools will magnify your online presence and will increase the return on your investment.
To learn more about how Phonexa can power your lead generation, tracking, distribution, and marketing strategy, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a demo.