- Achieves Sales Targets within Financial Markets.
- Maintains an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Becomes a trusted advisor to Clients by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Converts client specific and general industry challenges into revenue opportunities.
- Focuses relentlessly on bringing new Clients and expand the business inside existing client accounts.
- Collaborates internally with Sales Consultants and Industry Market Leaders to create industry relevant presentations and demonstrations for the target market and function.
- Develops proposals, business cases and ROI model for and with Clients.
- Business and account planning activities for named accounts.
- Participates in weekly pipeline and forecast reviews.
- Pipeline and sales process grooming.
- Partners with Marketing on Target Account Marketing Plans.
- Partners with Customer Success Teams to ensure Client success with Proofs of concept and Programs in Production.
- Acquires and maintains a working knowledge of the Phonexa Platform.
- Works with various groups within Phonexa to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
- 5+ years Enterprise Software Sales Experience.
- 5+ years of experience selling software into Financial Markets.
- Experience in selling software solutions to the business leaders and their IT partners.
- Experience with consultative selling into Fortune 500 organizations.
- Experience with creative problem solving.
- Experience translating complex ideas into usable business concepts.
- Exposure to SaaS based, modern platforms.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change and new duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned from time to time with or without notice. Why Join Our Team? Phonexa boasts a great team culture where hard work is not only appreciated but also rewarded! We are one of Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2019 Best Places to Work and a 2019 Great Place to Work-Certified Company. At Phonexa, we believe that our success is built on the success of each and every one of our employees. To that end, here are just a few of the benefits we offer to all eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (100% paid premium for employee and dependents)
- Accrued vacation
- Gym membership
- Weekly office massages
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, juices, and cereal bar
- Weekly office lunches
- Team building activities and company social events
- Opportunity for professional growth within the company
- Penthouse office suite with awesome views
This is an excellent opportunity for professionals to join a company that values and rewards dedication, hard work, and team players! Phonexa Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace. Phonexa is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, sex, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetics, or any other status protected by state or federal law. Phonexa expressly prohibits any form of employee harassment or discrimination on the basis of any such protected status. Phonexa provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy is intended to comply, and Phonexa so complies, with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with applicable state and local law requirements, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.